Penn Commercial Capital is a leading provider of Small Business Administration (SBA) loans for business owners and commercial real estate investors. The company provides financing in New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
A Quick Glance at SBA Loan Programs
SBA mortgages are designed for new business owners or those seeking capital to increase their cash flow.
There are six types of SBA loans that will help maximize your cash flow:
- SBA 7 (a) - For those needing working capital up to $5 million (most popular), offering up to 100% loan to value
- SBA 504 - For purchasing owner-occupied commercial real estate
- SBA CAPLines - Businesses needing an ongoing line of credit
- SBA Export Loans - Export companies that need to finance their activities
- SBA Microloans - For small amount of working capital up to $50,000
- SBA Disaster Loans - Those impacted by a declared natural disaster
Note: SBA 7a and the 504 are some of the only commercial loans available for those who do not have significant equity or a large down payment.
At Penn Commercial Capital, we'll analyze your specific needs and determine the best SBA loan program for your circumstance. Contact one of our loan experts for an eligibility and qualification level assessment. We'll maximize your financing options. There is no cost or obligation. Why wait? Call us at 856-322-0310 today. You'll be glad you did.
We work on a Fee for Performance Basis, meaning there is no upfront charge until a loan has been approved by one of our banks. No application or due diligence fees, ever!
Our rates and terms typically surpass the competition by .5% (rates vary according to the transaction) with 20- and 25-year terms depending on your individual cash flow, credit, and equity positions. DSCR as low as 1.10, Loan to value ratios as high as 90%.
The SBA itself does not issue loans. Instead, banks, credit unions, community development organizations, micro-lending institutions, and other partners provide the loans. For qualifying loans, the SBA guarantees part of their repayment (the maximum guarantee is 85% for loans under $150,000 and 75% for loans over $150,000). This guarantee reduces the risk for lenders. Working with Penn Commercial Capital, our experience handling SBA loans helps to streamline the process, meeting all federal requirements.
Sources of capital include:
- Agency Lenders Money Center Banks
- Regional Commercial Banks Debt Funds
- Mezzanine Funds Private Money
- Local Community Banks
- Fannie Mae Freddie Mac
- FHA/HUD Insurance Companies
- Conduits (CMBS) Pension Funds
With Penn Commercial Capital, we'll help you improve your financial stability, providing the right guidance and financial resources to take your business enterprise to the next level. Call us today for a FAST QUOTE!